NO WARRANTY STATEMENT:
The purchaser understands and recognize that racing parts and services sold by FourWerx Carbon, LLC. are exposed to many and varied conditions due to the manner in which they are installed and used. FourWerx Carbon, LLC. makes no warranties either expressed or implied including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There is no warranty expressed or implied as to whether the goods sold hereby will protect purchaser or ultimate use of such good from injury or death.
No salesman, officer, agent or representative of FourWerx Carbon, LLC. is authorized to waive or modify this warranty disclaimer and limitation of damages. Further, no representation, promise, description of goods, or affirmation of fact made by any salesman, officer, agent or representative of FourWerx Carbon, LLC. shall be effective to any extent whatsoever to waive or modify this warranty disclaimer and limitation of damages.
Because of the intended use of FourWerx Carbon products, FourWerx Carbon makes no warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, oral or written, to purchasers or their products regarding performance, safety, fit, merchantability or length of service. Purchasers are responsible for selection of proper goods and must rely on their own skills and judgement that such goods are suitable for purchasers' application.
We do not warranty against damage of which occurs during installation or removal of any products we sell.
CARBON FIBER CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
ALL FOURWERX CARBON FIBER PRODUCTS ARE CLEAR COATED USING AN AUTOMOTIVE TYPE CLEAR COAT. TREAT YOUR PARTS AS IF YOU WOULD YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE. WHEN WASHING YOUR
MACHINE, BE SURE TO USE ONLY AUTOMOTIVE CLEAR COAT SAFE SOAPS AND CLEANING PRODUCTS.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU WAX YOUR FOURWERX CARBON PRODUCTS AFTER EACH WASH, USING AN AUTOMOTIVE CARANUBA LIQUID WAX AND BUFF. IT IS IMPORTANT TO RETAIN A SEAL ON YOUR
CLEAR COAT SHIELDING IT FROM MOISURE PERMEATION AND HARMFUL UV RAYS OF WHICH CAN CAUSE FADING, CLOUDINESS AND YELLOWING. IF YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WITH EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS,
WE RECOMMEND TAKING MORE TIME TO MAINTAIN YOUR CARBON FIBER PARTS. ON AVERAGE WE SUGGEST USING AT LEAST A SPRAY WAX ONCE A WEEK, AND WAXING WITH A CARANUBA LIQUID WAX
EVERY 2-3 WEEKS OR AFTER EACH WASH.
TO REPAIR FINE SCRATCHES, FADING, CLOUDINESS OR YELLOWING, WE SUGGEST YOU TAKE THESE STEPS BELOW TO RESTORE YOUR PARTS BACK TO THEIR FORMER GLORY. KEEP MIND, THIS PROCESS WILL ONLY ACHIEVE SO MUCH.
- USE A POLISHING COMPOUND ( 3M PERFECT IT / TURTLE WAX RUBBING COMPOUND ) TO HAND POLISH
YOUR PARTS. THIS WILL REMOVE THE TOP LAYER OF DIRT AND GRIME. WE RECOMMEND DOING THIS BY
HAND ( DO NOT USE ORBITAL TOOL ) . SEVERAL HAND POLISHING SESSIONS MAY BE NECESSARY TO
REMOVE IMPURITIES FROM THE CLEAR COAT.
- ONCE YOU HAVE CLEANED UP THE CLEAR COAT, START THE WAXING PROCESS TO CREATE THE WAX
- All seat covers are made to order and handmade. There may be slight variations in the seat cover due to being hand made.
- Custom seat covers are not subject to being returned or refunded.
- FourWerx Carbon is not liable for any installation issues such as wrinkling, puckering and / or damage done during installation.
- Our seat covers are templated off of NEW OEM foam and are test fitted multiple times before being sold to consumers. When properly installed, all seats will fit perfectly with no issues. Used/worn foam is a common cause for cosmetic and fitment issues.
- Once a seat cover proof has been approved, we begin production, thus no changes or cancellations are permitted.
EXCHANGE | REFUNDS | ORDER ISSUES:
- Returns are only accepted if the wrong items is received by the customer or the product received is damaged
- Returns are accepted for STORE CREDIT ONLY!
- All return requests must be submitted within two weeks of delivery acceptance
- Custom order items (including but not limited to seat covers, graphics, carbon fiber products) are FINAL SALE and ineligible for return.
- Any items returned must be in new condition and not previously installed.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- If you have an issue with the order or products you have received, you must contact us within 7 days of the delivered date ( per tracking info ) of your order and must include physical evidence of issues including photos of packaging and/or products.
*If an item you received is damaged or incorrect, please call 262-501-9696 for further assistance!*
All shipments are sent Fed Ex Ground or USPS Priority Mail. We provide Route shipping insurance as an option to you, the buyer. We do not provide any insurance on packages.
International Shipping is normally sent with Fed Ex or DHL.
If you have special requirements, please call us ahead of time to discuss your needs.
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
- IT IS THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT HE OR SHE ENTERS THE SHIPPING ADDRESS CORRECTLY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF A PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO US DUE TO AN INCORRECT OR UNDELIVERABLE ADDRESS. IF YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER OR CHANGE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE CORRECT ADDRESS AS SOON AS YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO MAKE THE CHANGE, HOWEVER, IF THE ORDER HAS ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED, WE ARE UNABLE TO MAKE THE CHANGE.
- ALL OF OUR SHIPMENTS INCLUDING TRACKING WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. IF YOUR TRACKING INFORMATION CONFIRMS THAT THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED TO YOUR ORDER ADDRESS, BUT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT THE CARRIER DIRECTLY TO INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE. WE CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR PACKAGES WHERE TRACKING INFORMATION STATES THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO YOUR ORDER ADDRESS.
All products manufactured and/or distributed by FourWerx Carbon,LLC. are offered and designed for use with standard/stock machines. FourWerx Carbon,LLC. makes no claims as to the products effectiveness on modified machines. FourWerx Carbon, LLC. is the sole determiner of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications. We assume no liability for any errors in listings, specifications, part numbers, prices or model applications. FourWerx Carbon,LLC. reserves the right to change specifications, product descriptions, product quality, pricing and model applications at any time without prior written or oral notice and without further obligation. Buyers assume all risk for any and all damage caused to themselves, a third party and/or property by virtue of failure of these products. By installing and/or using a FourWerx Carbon,LLC. product, you hereby accept and understand these stated terms and conditions and have followed all instructional steps.
Adding new components to your motorcycle/atv (especially to the engine, suspension or braking system) may radically alter the acceleration, deceleration, handling and braking characteristics of your motorcycle/atv. You will need to ensure that all parts are installed and properly torqued per the motorcycle/atv manufacturer’s original specifications. You will need to test the motorcycle/atv with the new part(s) on level ground, at low speed, without any other vehicles or obstacles nearby, to ensure that it is working properly. You will also need to periodically recheck, adjust or replace the parts, as may be necessary depending on the terrain, use, mileage, and rider input. You will need to consult the instructions supplied with the part, or the motorcycle/atv manufacturers original specifications, for further details. You acknowledge that failure to properly install, maintain, or familiarize yourself with the new part’s use, and proper operation, may result in damage to the motorcycle/atv, and/or a loss of control, resulting in serious injury or death. You will follow all applicable traffic laws and off-road guidelines, and wear appropriate safety equipment (as required by law) when using this part. You have been instructed by the sales people, in conjunction within this purchase, on the installation (if applicable) and use of all items listed on the front side of your invoice. If you have any questions about the installation or proper operation of the new parts, you will call FourWerx Carbon at (262)-501-9696 before riding or using the part.